Thursday 2 August 2012

My Second Chance


8:00am - I took LRT to KLCC, walked through convention hall to Pavilion and headed to Jalan Bukit Bintang to search for Subway Kuala Lumpur office. One hour of searching finally I reached. The office inside the Hotal Tachii. I noticed there was a lorry loaded in “Indo Coffee” carton by carton to Subway. Supplied by “IndoCoffee”?

Subway Kuala Lumpur Area Office

10:30am - The Subway was not yet started doing their business. When I asked the helper, she told me that you may walk-in. I tried but the door closed. I called Ms Adelaide, she refused my visit and rejected all the question that I asked. She kept on telling me that the Dato Vincent Choo was busy and she will not going to entertain student. With 5 minutes talk, it stands for nothing. I was very disappointed with their customer service. The tone changed when I told her I am a student. I expected before I came.

11:00am - While I was walking back to college, I passed through a Subway outlet in Pavilion. It was a good chance for me to test their service. It was funny to play around when them. I talked to them in English, unfortunately, no one able to communicate.

Subway Pavilion Outlet



I asked them to mix with different menu, they pretended like fools and did not understand what I was trying to order. They assumed I was ordering 2 or 3 pieces.

The interior design for Subway Pavilion Outlet

As usual, they provide the nutrition fact for reference.
Subway was offering the warm soup. I asked for free, they refused.

I asked for extra topping, they refused and asked for extra pay.

When I paid at the counter, I get surprised that they charged me extra. It should be RM6.30 for morning breakfast set. Cashier told me that I had to tell them earlier. The atmosphere was so bad when I planned to rejected the service. At the end of the day, I paid and finished the meal as soon as possible and get away.

12:30pm - I tried to visit the manager for Wangsa Walk outlet, hopefully he can change his mind and joined my interview. This time, it was lucky, he approved my request and asked me to come forward by 4:00 pm. It was good news.

1:30pm - Browsing through the Malaysia website, I dropped an email to get the reference and initial capital cost. I received e-brochure sent down from Singapore, again, they tried to keep it confidential and asking me to fill up the application form. Well, I should hold back before get into trouble.

4:00pm – The interview was very successful, Aizat willing to share everything he could. He refused to answer some of the question especially on pricing. Nonetheless, it was good talk to him and I changed my perception towards the Subway. Not everyone is bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment