Thursday 2 August 2012

Customer Feedback

I went to the Wangsa Walk Subway to see how the respond towards this outlet was. As promised, they started in 10am sharp. I noticed most of the workers were ready and some of them came earlier to prepare the ingredients and baking bread. I was late to investigate, everything get done in less than 1 hour.

Lucky the customers were very friendly to me and here is the review:

Customer 1, Male Chinese, Age = 30+
I’m from Hong Kong. I choose Subway because of first impression. I’m hungry and Subway is right in front of me. I don’t like to hang around to search for food. As you can see, no restaurant is ready to serve their breakfast. I don’t want to take the risk to test other food. I believe the quality food provided by Subway. Well, for this outlet, the customer service is slightly slow compares to Hong Kong. Overall, I’m quite satisfied with the sandwich.

Customer 2, Male Chinese, Age = 18+
I’m a student who goes for jogging. After my excise in the morning, I prefer bread as my breakfast. I hate oily food like we eat in morning market or “kopitiam”. The bread is soft, fresh and aroma. I choose Subway because of the price, healthy food, quality and environment. I enjoy the sandwich with a cup of tea to read newspaper. I love this outlet very much.

Customer 3, Female Chinese, Age = 50+
Subway provides healthy food. Even though there is variety of breakfast in my area, Subway is my first choice. I like to hang around with my old friend and gossip in this quiet and warmly place. I’m not very happy with the customer service here. They never smile. Maybe I look old and ugly.

Customer 4, Female Chinese, Age = 15+
I’m here to help my family to take away Subway sandwich. For me, it is nothing different but my family likes it a lot. I prefer hotdog and egg in the morning.

Customer 5, Female Indian, Age = 20+
No restaurant is ready to serve the food and I’m pretty hungry. I try to avoid Subway because the price is expensive. Luckily my boy friend pays for me. My budget will be around RM3 for breakfast. The sandwich is nice and tasty.

After conducting the research, I use an hour to count the sale in this outlet. In average, 2 customers every 5 minutes, and I assume they work continuously 12 hours with minimum purchase of RM7, the sale will be RM2,000 per day (2 x 12 x 12 x RM7).

The interior design in the Wangsa Walk Subway

The environment is decorated with brick and stone
Lack of worker to serve the customer

People is waiting
This is the Ramadan Meal set, only in Malaysia

The nice cookies
Test 1: I try to mix the menu again, they refuse.
Test 2: I want all the ingredients. The staff looks normal, which mean I am not the only one who ask for full ingredients.

Test 3: They are so kind, I cancel the cucumber once they put on the bread. They take out one by one.
Test 4: I request all the sauce and they provide.

Is empty in the morning
Here's my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment